- Belize Social Security Board – Official web site of the Belize SSB.
- Belize Times Newspaper – Official web site of the premier newspaper of Belize.
- Belize Tourism Board – Your official tour guide to Belize.
- Government of Belize – Official web site of the GOB.
- Maya Belize – Travel information about Belize from a pair of regular visitors.
- Belize Red Cross – Official web site of the Red Cross in Belize.
- Pan American Health Organization – Official web site of PAHO.
- Caribbean Development Bank – Basic Needs Trust Fund – Funding for Non-Government Organizations.
- Freedom Scientific – Developers of “JAWS” software.
- Challenges Worldwide – UK-based charity for volunteer overseas work.
- Lions Clubs International – Official web site of this international organization.
- United States Peace Corps – Volunteer with the Peace Corps and visit Belize!
- Help the World See – Non-profit organization with projects in developing Latin American regions.
- International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness – Umbrella organization leading efforts in blindness prevention activities.
- International Centre for Eye Health – Organization aiding eye health workers in developing regions globally.
- Perkins School for the Blind – USA-based institution teaching students across the globe.
- Sight Savers International – Organization working with local partners to combat blindness in developing countries.
- University of Mary Washington – Links regarding blindness and visual impairment (as recommended by students at Valley Elementary School)
- Blindradio.com – “Radio for Everybody” An accessible site providing links to online radio stations.